Why to buy a Corner Plot?
People do talk about the location of the property they tend to buy. This is really important! Every one of us loves living in an excellent environment all the way long. We think of the highest return on investment that comes up in terms of real estate money, growth and comfort. Moreover, human beings are prone to gain emotional balance as they grow in life. All this is achieved when a potential buyer puts his money into a corner plot! Let’s look up for the benefits of buying a corner plot from a seasoned real estate company.
- Commercial corner plots are just a golden sparrow for the wiser investors, having direct and easy access from all around.
- These plots have spacious and bigger parking area, usually from at least two sides. It is extremely considerable thing from commercial point of view. Bigger the parking lot, greater the number of vehicles parked and faster the commercial activity.
- Usually, these plots are a bit bigger than others and thus the owner gets benefit from the additional space.
- Corner plots are considered ideal for business premises. The business centers having good offices inside are comparatively easy to be rented out. Therefore, buying your property in a corner business plaza gives you permanent income in shape of rents that usually keeps on crediting to the account of your later generations. Just think of the peace of mind you gain this way!
- Since the corner plots are not easily available, their demand becomes higher and hence the price. Consequently, resale value of corner plots just goes up as quickly as the time does.
- Residential corner plots enjoy additional value in terms of vast lawn from two sides. Firstly, it keeps your aesthetic values up. Secondly, it increases the beauty of your house.
- Families in residential corner houses can use the additional land of the plot in a variety of ways: children’s play area, kitchen gardening, extra parking area, an outdoor gym, or a place for enjoying high tea with their loved ones. These things absolutely affect the resale value of the corner houses.
- The time some natural hazard – earth quake – occurs, corner plots are safer than those in narrow streets.
- It may feel you a bit comic but the houses at corner plots get their pizza and grocery orders delivered more quickly as the newly hired rider can locate you very easily. It is really funny but logical too!
Coincidentally now if you want to purchase a corner residential or commercial plot in Bahria Town Lahore, call Ali Saqlain Real Estate and Builders at 042 111 254 727. They have more affordable options for corner plots in different blocks: Ghazi Block, Ghaznavi Extension, C-Block, Sikandar Block, and OSB Extension.