Experts say the homeowners and tenants face 40 percent fewer maintenance issues in Bahria Town real estate market.
The hurricanes, unusual rainfall, dazzling sunshine, and severe fog have been making the homeowners worried. Bahria Town real estate projects have been found to have weather-resistant building materials from the foundations to rooftops. Ali Saqlain Real Estate makes the best use of these materials in its residential and commercial projects at all localities of Bahria Town.
- Effect-resistance window glass does not shatter and stops unwanted factors from entering the interiors.
- Hail-resistant roofing stops the dusty air, hail winds, and snow from entering your house, shop, or office.
- Tested materials and scientific construction methods used by Ali Saqlain Estate and SQ Builders make your property fully weather resistant.
Highest quality of building materials
Bahria Town top real estate consultancy and development companies value the procedures adopted by Ali Saqlain Estate.
- SQ Builders, in coordination with Ali Saqlain Estate, ensures there is no wastage of materials and the site is always cleared of the scattered materials.
- Ali Saqlain Estate’s SQ projects are being constructed with sequentially connected construction activities. This is how they achieve the project completed earlier.
Reasons for less maintenance work
Ali Saqlain Estate employs special sanitation arrangements at its every residential and commercial project to protect your well-constructed apartment, house, shop, or office. The entire community of Bahria Town property dealers believes that even less pollution in the town protects the constructed properties from going repairable. Why less maintenance work is required for buildings in Bahria Town Lahore and Bahria Town Karachi? Continue reading to know the related facts!
- Highest level of finishing
- Supportive structural designs
- The standard thickness of walls
- Ideal concrete mix using cement direct from the factory
- Quality plastering and paintwork
- Top-quality bricks, cement, steel, and wood